Monday 28 March 2011

PROBLEMS that i faced along my epic media journey of 2010 and 2011

Jersey's local zoo Durrell didn't let us in to film which ruined a very large party of my idea.

I faced numerous problems with uploading onto my school computer due to a problem with Toast which was the uploading programme that we all had to use.

The weather was often very poor in the winter so filming itself was actually a bit of an issue.

There was a part of my filming that i had planned but could not carry out because there was a group of young boys jumping and throwing themselves in front of the camera too purposefully prevent me from being able to record. This all happened outside the AquaSplash which is one of Jersey's local swimming pools. Alot of people's parents send their kids there because they have literally nothing else to do with them whilst they start some early Sunday Afternoon drinking sessions, idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment