Tuesday 22 March 2011

Planning The Main Task

In the planning of my main task i designed story boards so i could plan out the different shots i was going to use and so i could get some idea of what would go where and how long my clips and video would have to be so it could all fit together nicely. I felt that my planning stage went well and that it helped me in understanding some of the computer programmes for both Windows and Apple Mac. I completed two story boards for my first idea, but these became useless as i then went on to change my idea to a completely different subject and song.

I started out by filling out a story board (by hand) for my new idea, a normal guy waking up and starting to prepare for a normal day, but then suddenly being overcome by a happy sort of sensation. I believe that the crocodile suit that features for most of my video resembles the mans happiness and joy.

I had a lot of fun shooting my video as me and my friend got many funny looks and comments regarding the strange and colourful crocodile suit as we walked through a sometimes very busy town on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment