Monday 28 March 2011

Planning


I originally had an idea that i could have my friend dancing in the crocodile suit in the middle of the busiest street in Jersey 'King Street', due to a few complications though this could not happen. In hindsight its probably a good thing aswell as people would just get in the way of the shot, it just wouldn't have worked.

This is a small story board showing my idea of the revolving door right at the end of my video outside the swimming pool when the Crocodile sees the water he truly loves. 

A story board showing my idea to have the Crocodile driving in his car. 


This shows the real technicality of the work i was doing right down to the seconds i had to fit my clips in and where i was going to put what.


There were some ideas i had that i never used, such as going to the Zoo, we weren't allowed in.. I thought this was utterly ridiculous at the time (and still do) as it was for an important school project. 


As you can see here are some of my ideas, i was going to go to the gym with the crocodile and have him running on a treadmill but there are strict policies at the gym about having  safe equipment, again we weren't allowed. 


Here are my Story Boards with some illustrations showing how i planned my media task and showing what shots i wanted to use at what point in the video. It also shows my desired locations and destinations for my filming. Some of the things planned on my story board i never actually did due to complications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment