Monday 27 December 2010

Update

So far I have found that planning my my music video has taken the most amount of time. I have a good idea of what I want to do but planning every second of the video has proved time consuming and difficult. I have made several story boards, most have been drafts however i am almost finished my planning now and will be going out to film very soon. My music video will basically consist of a dancing crocodile brightening up people's lives and making them feel happy. I have planned on using a great variety of different shots ranging from high to low angle and from panning to close up. So far I have greatly enjoyed this years A2 media project and believe by the end I hope I shall feel enriched and far more knowledgable over many areas of the Media subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment